A floating version of ACR's ResQLink, at 5.4 oz, and topping just 4.5 inches, the ResQLink+ is the smallest buoyant Personal Locator Beacon available today.
Small enough to easily be carried in a pocket, secured to a backpack or stored inside an inflatable life jacket.
Perfect for ocean kayaking, whitewater rafting, wilderness canoeing, etc.
Bouyancy is achieved by incorporating a foam float into the back of the unit, so the Plus model is about 3/8" thicker than the standard ResQLink (#2880).
The ResQLink+™ is a full-powered, GPS-enabled personal rescue beacon with three levels of integrated signal technology — GPS positioning, 406 MHz satellite signal, and 121.5 MHz homing capability.
Deploy the antenna and press the "ON" button to quickly and accurately relay your position to a worldwide network of search and rescue satellites.
A built-in super bright LED strobe light provides visibility during night rescues.
In the continental U.S., search and rescue personnel are typically alerted of your position in as little as 5 minutes.
The self-test and GPS test can be combined with ACR's optional 406link.com "I'm Okay" messaging service to let family and friends know that everything is okay.
• No subscription fees
• Onboard 66-channel GPS guides rescuers to within 100 meters or less of your position
• Class 2 non-hazmat lithium battery
• Antenna stows by latching the tip to the unit
• On/Off and test buttons covered and protected
• Lashing point for securing to pack, PFD, etc.
• Optional advanced satellite testing
• Performance (-4°F; -20°C): rated for 24 hours, but 30 hours is typical
• Battery replacement due six (6) years from date of manufacture, or five (5) years after beacon is placed into service, whichever is first; or after emergency use
• Canadian customers must pay a government fee to register this product; register in the U.S. online for free
• Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, AMSA
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Five year warranty