This kit unit includes a black box Master Controller (URC-102) and a single remote Point Pad (URP-102), which provides the human interface for RCL-50 & RCL-100 searchlight functions.
Additional Point Pads can be used with the master Controller via simple co-axial cable connections.
Typically, these would be purchased as replacement items since they are supplied with the RCL-50B Searchlight, and are typically supplied with RCL-100 Searchlights, as well.
However, some models of RCL-100 Searchlight are sold without controls, and you will need this kit to complete your installation.
Depending on the wiring configuration, these units can be retro-fitted to many other manufacturer's searchlights.
The Point Pad comes as surface mount, but includes face plate for flush mounting.
• Provides optimum voltage to ensure brightest performance
• Power ramps up and ramps down to prolong bulb life
• "Point Pad" allows finger tip control of multiple functions including on/off, light direction and elevation, XRCiZ maintenance function, and rotation speed
• Automatically rotates and elevates light every 30 days to keep bearing surfaces and electrical contacts corrosion free (can be disabled)
• Connects to light via a single coaxial cable; easily retrofitted to most servo-motor drives
• Compatible with 12 or 24V DC operation
• Point Pad surface mount: 3.75"H x 2.87"W x 1.23"D
• Point Pad flush mount: 4.25"H x 3.32"W x 0.40"D