This is a replacement for the master "black box" controller that came with your RCL-50B Series searchlight, and depending on the model, may have come with your RCL-100 searchlight. (Some models of the RCL-100 Searchlight are sold "bare", without controls.)
This controller is used with URP-102 Point Pads to complete the human interface.
Depending on the wiring configuration, these units can be retro-fitted to many other manufacturer's searchlights.
• Provides optimum voltage to ensure brightest performance
• Power ramps up and ramps down to prolong bulb life
• Automatically rotates and elevates light every 30 days to keep bearing surfaces and electrical contacts corrosion free (can be disabled)
• Connects to light via a single coaxial cable; easily retrofitted to most servo-motor drives
• Compatible with 12 or 24V DC operation