These are among the loudest electric horns available.
Great care has been taken is creating a long-lasting and durable product. Stainless steel is used for all critical components such as trumpet, motor cover, diaphragm, and assembly and mounting hardware. These XLP trumpet horns provide extra protection with a completely over-molded internal motor cover housing. This extra process provides the added protection needed to back up the five-year warranty.
• Loudness rating: 118 dB(A) at one meter
• Fundamental frequency: 390± 15 cps
• Type 304 stainless steel diaphragm
• Dimensions: 16-1/2" L x 4" W x 4-3/4" H
• Maximum amp draw: 5/2.5 amps (12V/24V)
• Includes laminated horn signal card
• Includes stainless steel mounting screws
• 5-year warranty