Ancor's superior quality coaxial cables feature signal loss ratios up to 50% less than other coax cables. Ancor Marine Grade™ coaxial cables feature a tinned copper center conductor as well as tinned copper outer braid for corrosion resistance and easy soldering.
• Electrical characteristics of RG-8/U, but in a thinner format
• Tinned copper center conductor and outer braid
• Tightly woven braided metal shielding provides 96% coverage for best signal strength and least interference
• Braid and center conductor are 100% tinned copper for best corrosion resistance and easiest soldering
• UV inhibited white jacket for longest life
• 18 AWG center wire gauge (1 mm diameter)
• 50 Ohm impedance
• Maximum attenuation (signal loss) measured at 750 MHz in decibels per 100 ft = 10.946 dB/100 ft
• Outside diameter = 0.242"
Ancor recommends RG-8X for VHF runs less than 50 feet