Andersen electric winches represent a combination of safe sailing and convenient push-button technology. They feature Andersen's famous Power Rib drum surface that generates horizontal friction and provides extra grip. This reduces the number of turns required compared to other drum designs. The highly polished smooth surface of the drum ensures the long life of sheets and halyards. The risk of jamming is reduced because the rope slides easily up the smooth ribbed drum.
• These winches are designed to allow easy assembly and dismantling for service and maintenance
• The motor is protected from overload by an amperage sensor installed to cut off power at a pre-set load
• All electric motors are fitted with thermal cutouts in case of overheating
• Winches are supplied complete with an installation manual, solenoid box, switches, and cable terminals
• Table: Line Entry is height above deck; Depth is extension below deck; Speeds are manual mode + electric mode