Series 22 Total Fit all-round plug-in navigation lights fit most other manufacturer's plug-in bases, whether angled or non-angled, locking collar or non-locking collar.
Although, with a visibility of 2 nm, these all-round lights can be used for certain purposes on vessels up to 65.6 ft. in length, practically speaking, these removable pole lights are typically used as a combined masthead/stern lights on power driven vessels - where they are only legal on vessels up to 39.4 ft. in length.
• Note: the bases for these lights are sold separately, that way if you are just replacing an existing pole, you don't need to pay for a base
• Adjustable head angle up to 15° to accommodate varying angled bases
• Anti-glare feature reduces glare in driver's eyes
• Uses 12V, 10W festoon bulb (included)
• Certified to USCG and ABYC A-16 two nautical mile standard
• Gold-plated electrical contacts for corrosion resistance
• 3-pin socket pole base dimensions: 3-1/8" x 1-31/32" x 2-5/32"