This "black box" device can dial up to two cell phones and send messages to two email accounts when an alarm event occurs.
Wire it to 12V detectors you already own, or any of the choices below.
The communicator has four inputs for four individual warning detectors, in any combination - e.g. Security Breach, High Bilge Water, Fire, Smoke, Excessive Bilge Pumping, etc.
• Works with ANY 12 volt two wire, normally open, detector or switch
• Built-in low battery alarm
• Customizable text message for each of the four panel inputs
• Operates on 12V DC - available in 24V and 32V by special order; please call 800-426-6930 to inquire
• Very low power consumption - 28mA in standby, and 500mA in transmit
• Compatible with all cellular networks - 2G, 3G, and 4G GSM
• Only $9.50 per month monitoring cost (billed when you call the factory to set up your device, and annually thereafter)
• Dimensions: 4.75"H x 3.3"W x 1.3"D
Use the Cell Phone Alarm Communicator with the following Aqualarm detectors:
• 20410 Wireless Boat Security System
• 20120 Bilge Water Level Detector for Bilge high water
• 20512 Fire Detector
• 20514 Fire Detector
• 20143 Excessive Pumping Timer Circuit
• See Related Products, below