The Detector has the capability to control two sensors which detect both LPG and gasoline, with visual and audible alarms. There is a test switch to check operation of sensors with indicators for fault detection. It also has provision for the connection of an external alarm, bilge blower and the ability to switch a valve on. The detector is fitted with a unique "Pulse & Hold" circuit within the gas detector. This allows the solenoid to be switched at normal voltage and held open at a reduced voltage. This reduces power consumption and heat while the gas is turned on.
• Power supply: 10V min to 35V max
• Current draw: 140mA with dual sensors (340mA when gas is on)
• Alarm sensitivity: 20% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
• Current at outputs: 800mA maximum
• Sensors: detector comes with one sensor