600-GDL Contour Matrix Gasoline/Propane Detector System - with Propane Solenoid Switching
Detects LPG, Gasoline and CNG Fumes
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
Checking for Price and Availability
As low as $342.05
As low as $342.05
To the 600-GD Gas Detector, the 600-DGL adds a manual propane solenoid valve on/off switch and a solenoid valve on/off indicator light. When in alarm mode, the propane solenoid valve is automatically turned off.
The 600-GD Contour Matrix Gas Detector System detects LPG, gasoline, and CNG (natural gas fuel). It features a microprocessor control head connected to one or two sensors (one sensor is included with the system). The panel is equipped with both visual and audible alarms. There is a test switch to check operation of sensors with indicators for fault detection.
The panel has a unique "Pulse & Hold" circuit. This allows a propane solenoid to be switched "On" at normal voltage, and then held open at a reduced voltage. This reduces the solenoid's power consumption and heat production during the time the propane flow is turned on.
• Dual sensor capability
• One sensor with a 16 ft (5m) cable is included
• Sensor self-testing capability
• Microprocessor control
• Provision for external alarm
• External alarm mute function
• Provision for automatic bilge blower switching
• Automatic shut-off solenoid control
• Power supply: 10V min to 35V max
• Current draw: 140mA with dual sensors (340mA when gas is on)
• Alarm sensitivity: 20% LEL (Lower Explosive Limit)
• Current at outputs: 800mA maximum
The Detector System comes with one sensor. Additional sensors are sold separately - see Accessory Products, below
Click here to see the installation and operating instructions for this product.