Rated for 350 amp continuous duty for applications requiring high power output and reliability.
That's 45% higher than standard switches.
Higher than most, these switches have a maximum operating voltage of 48V DC.
• Ignition protected - safe for use on gasoline powered boats
• 3/8" tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance
• Accepts multiple cable terminals up to 4/0
• AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect) function on 9004e protects alternator diodes if the selector switch is inadvertently turned to the OFF position while the engine is running
• Rated at IP66 - withstands heavy seas, jets of water
• Case design allows surface or flush mounting
• Fits Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns