These heavy duty switches are rated at 600 continuous amps - 70% higher than standard switches - and are suitable for large diesel engines.
• Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
• Corrosion-resistant, one-piece, tin -plated, 1/2" copper studs cannot loosen, and accept multiple cables up to 4/0
• AFD (Alternator Field Disconnect) switch on 3001 protects alternator diodes if the selector switch is inadvertently turned to the Off position while the engine is running
• Meets all American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
• Rated at IP66 - withstands heavy seas, jets of water
• Case design allows surface or flush mounting
• Dimensions: 3.85"W x 3.85"H x 3.10"D
• Fits Perko and Guest low amperage battery switch hole patterns
Note: Maximum ratings in Specification Table are when using 4/0 cable.