ST CLB Circuit Breaker Blocks - with Negative Bus
#5052/54 Only One 15A CLB Breaker Is Included Compact Surface Mount Solution for CLB Breakers Screw Terminals
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
Please choose product option(s).
Although every wire on a boat requires circuit protection, not every circuit needs to be to be capable of being switched On and Off, or the circuit has an independent remote switch. That's where this circuit breaker block comes in.
The advantage of a resettable circuit breaker over a fuse is well known, however, people often think of circuit breakers as more expensive and difficult to install.
The ST CLB Circuit Breaker Block solves this issue by using economical, compact, snap-in-place, CLB resettable circuit breakers which make breakers as easy to install as a fuse.
This bus bar version of the CLB Breaker Block has a common positive bus terminal to supply power to as many as 6 or 12 circuits, and a negative bus bar which serves as a common ground for all those circuits, making for easy wiring.
Of course, any of the devices powered through this breaker block can be controlled via a remote switch, as necessary, or several of the positive leads can be routed through a switch panel, as in one of the accompanying diagrams. In addition, there is the option to install a "master" switch in the wire going to the positive bus terminal to control all the circuits simultaneously.
• Uses CLB push-button reset thermal circuit breakers (only one 15A breaker is included)
• Quick connect clips allow circuit breakers to snap easily into place
• Tin-plated copper busses and screw terminals
• Clear insulating cover insulates and protects the breakers and connections and satisfies ABYC/USCG insulation requirements
• Clear cover has small size square format recesses for Blue Sea square labels
• Easy to open clip on cover
• Breakouts allow wire access in two directions
• Accepts ring terminals
• Optional push button waterproof boots or dress nuts can be installed over cover
Note - this device is designed to provide branch circuit protection downstream of the electrical system's main circuit protection fuse or circuit breaker.
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.