The "Dual Flex" Marine Engine Mount design provides outstanding vibration isolation control across the three (longitudinal, lateral, and vertical) fields of vibratory motion.
Construction of the mount gives a soft cushioning effect under normal loads, but as mount loads increase across the operating range, shear resistance increases rapidly — providing smooth operation with only a small amount of deflection.
The DF-2200 Series features heavy duty aluminum alloy construction with a lip incorporated in the top of the casting to resist the upward pull of the engine.
A durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element is raised above top of the casting to accommodate engine mounting angles.
• Size recommendations are based on engine plus powertrain weight with four-point mounting
• Be sure to verify that the minimum clearance of 2-3/8" is suitable for your application
• Threaded stud offers vertical adjustment of approximately 1.3 inches minus the thickness of the engine foot
• The threaded stud is equipped with a leveling nut and two hex jam/locking nuts
• Constructed with no metal-to-metal contact between supporting and mounting members
• Fail safe design - a bottom pad prevents excessive impact
• Aluminum base cast with 3/8" slotted holes for 3/8" bolts or lag screws
• All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
• Suggested application charts available on request
• Made in USA