Designed for bolting to the flat face of a 6" x 6" square post or beam, this bumper has lips which slightly overlap the adjacent sides of the post.
The good-looking, smooth, urethane foam bumper will not puncture or collapse. The solid foam interior means there is no change in performance if the bumper is cut or punctured. The smooth surface skin is produced by the molding process, and is the same urethane as the interior foam.
These durable bumpers are internally reinforced by a tough PVC backbone, chosen for its high impact strength. The PVC backbone is molded right into the bumper, and structurally adheres to the foam during the molding process.
This double lipped bumper is designed to fit over a nominal 6" x 6" post. It has a 5-1/2" interior channel
Bumpers in this medium 7-1/2" height are suitable for cushioning vessels up to approximately 45 feet in length - suitability can vary with vessel's displacement.
• Solid, tough, elastic, one-piece urethane foam
• Bumper flexes with impact
• Will not mar boat hull
• UV stabilized
• High and low temperature resistant
• Doesn't absorb water
• Easily installed
• Washers, bushings, and lag bolts for a 1-1/2" thick dock face, as well as detailed mounting instructions are included
• Tested to 60,000 psi compression without damage; returns to original shape
• Made in USA