This tinned copper, stranded wire is very flexible and easy to work with.
It offers a unique flame retardant polyvinyl chloride insulating jacket (VW-1) that is resistant to moisture, abrasion, acid, diesel fuel, and oil.
• Soft drawn tinned copper to ASTM Specification B172
• Stranding: 4 AWG 133 x 25; 2 AWG 655 x 30; 1 AWG 836 x 30
• Manufactured to meet or exceed the requirements of UL, Coast Guard, and ABYC
• 600V, 105°C dry, 75°C wet (BC-5W2)
• UL 1426, 1337 & 10070 Listed; 1 AWG is also UL 1338 Listed; CSA Certified
• Made in USA
• Priced and sold by the spool