An affordable, fully integrated wireless weather station, Davis' extremely popular Vantage Vue provides accurate weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system. Vantage Vue gives you all the weather data you need for home use, education, boating and more.
The outdoor sensor suite sets up in minutes and immediately starts sending data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school, or business. With WeatherLink® IP hardware and software (sold separately), you can monitor the indoor and outdoor conditions at your home, or a cabin, from anywhere you have internet access.
• Displayed data updates every 2.5 seconds
• 1000 foot wireless range to sensor
• Compact; extremely easy to set up
• Current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed (gusts & averages) and direction, wind chill, dew point and rainfall
• Weather forecast icons, moon phase, sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, historical data, and more
• 22 alarms for high wind, freezing temperatures, high rainfall, etc.
• Intuitive menus; backlit keypad
• Console runs on batteries or AC power; sensor/transmitter is solar powered with battery backup
• Additional display consoles available by special order
• Note: mounting pole shown is not included; sensor accepts 1 - 1.75" tube