Ideally suited for vessel engine rooms and OEM applications where high flow ventilation systems are required. Excellent for today's high horsepower, high air demand engines. In low resistance installations, the 11-inch axial fan, for example, provides nearly 9 times the air volume of the DC centrifugal blowers commonly used in engine room applications. The glass-filled, black nylon finish provides a nearly indestructible fan with superior corrosion resistance. Air flows in Table are at open flow.
• Reversible blade - may be used as a pusher or a puller fan
• Marinized, sealed, ball bearing, epoxy coated DC motor with O-ring seals and SS shaft
• 9" fan (shown) has 10-blades; 9-3/4" cage diameter, each foot extends about 1"; 2-1/2"H
• 11" fan has 5-blades; 12" cage diameter, each foot extends about 1"; 3-9/16"H
• Sealed DC direct drive motor offers quiet, reliable service
• Dynamically balanced armatures for quiet vibration-free operation
• CE compliant; ignition-proof: conforms to SAE J1171, ISO 8846/9097