These purpose-built marine fans are ideally suited for applications - such as small vessel engine rooms and OEM builds - where compact ventilation systems are required.
In low resistance installations, they provide over 4 times the volume of the small AC centrifugal blowers typically used in these applications.
High efficiency, single-phase, 50/60 Hz, direct-drive motors provide long, continuous duty service.
A corrosion resistant hub is secured directly to the motor shaft using multiple locking methods for enhanced safety and reliability. Fan blades are finished with black powder coated paint for corrosion resistance.
The high performance blade shape provides for exceptional flow characteristics and low sound levels - only 61 dBA at free air flow. Air flows in Table are at "open" flow.
• Purpose designed and built for marine applications
• Totally enclosed (TEAO), double shielded, ball bearing motors; draw only 0.7A
• Lightweight, corrosion resistant, marine-grade, flanged aluminum housing is "mill finish" without paint
• Included terminal strip for easy wiring
• Available in 230V AC by special order
• Note: these fans are not ignition protected