These bulbs are ideal for replacing your existing incandescent bayonet light bulbs in charting and reading fixtures, etc.
They are available in warm white or red colors.
Using these bulbs is a cost effective way to reduce energy consumption on your boator Rv.
The white bulb uses 2.4 Watts at 12 volts, but has a light output equivalent to a 30W incandescent bulb.
The red bulb uses 2.4 Watts at 12 volts, and has a light output equivalent to a 20W incandescent bulb.
• Soothing warm white light
• Highest quality components
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source - so there is no flickering, and the LED lasts longer
• 10 to 18V DC
• Shockproof - ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Very low power consumption (approximately 1 to 2 watt)
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• Zero RF (radio frequency) emissions
• High-quality US designed SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LED bulb
• Dimensions: 1.6"L x 0.8"D
• NOT for use in navigation light fixtures