Dome Light LED Conversion Kits - White or Red/White Light
Includes Connectors for Both DC Bayonet and Bi-Pin Bulb Sockets
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $20.99
As low as $20.99
These dome light LED conversion kits come in several models, and are ideal for replacing your existing incandescent or halogen dome light bulbs with energy conserving, long life LEDs.
These high-quality bulbs produce a warm white light, and are the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat or RV.
They have a long service life, are shock proof, and are UV, lead, and mercury-free.
These LED bulbs only use a bit over 2 Watts, but have a light output equivalent to a 30 Watt incandescent bulb for the Hi/Low models, and a 25 Watt equivalent for the white/red models.
These bulbs produce a flood-type beam and work well used in many light fixtures.
Two voltage models to choose from for 12 VDC and 24 VDC systems.
Two versions to choose from:
• High/Low warm white light
• Warm white or red light
Both bayonet double contact non-index (BA15d) and bi-pin G4-style connection pigtails are provided.
• Very low power consumption compared to incandescent bulbs
• Internal circuitry smooths out voltage fluctions to extend LED life
• Equivalent to a 27W incandescent bulb
• Zero radio frequency (RF) emission
• Conformal coated, long life components such as ceramic capacitors instead of low hour electrolytic capacitors
• Shockproof and ultra-rugged - with no filament to burn out or break
• Designed in the USA
• CE marked
Watch this well-made 2 minute video showing how easy it is to install this LED Conversion Disc .