High-power LED spreader or spot light. The US Navy specifies the use of this light, shouldn't you?
1380+ lumen rated LEDs provide the highest lumens-per-watt light, outperforming other LED lights in its class.
Designed to be mounted up to 30 ft above deck, the Kevin has an aerodynamic shape and replaces a typical 50 Watt halogen spotlight.
• Surprisingly low power draw of 18W (1.5A @ 12V)
• Ultra-long 50,000 hour LED life
• Die cast aluminum housing provides ample heat sink to ensure long life
• Marine-grade, 3-stage UV 3800 white powder coated finish is ASTM B117 salt spray/fog compliant
• Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
• Highly shock and vibration resistant
• Reverse polarity and over/under voltage protected
• Stainless steel mounting bracket (1/4" stud) and hardware included
• No RFI or EMC interference
• CE marked, FCC Part 15, RoHS compliant
• NMMA, USCG, ISO-8846 & SAE J1171 Ignition Protected Certified