This 1500+ lumen Neptune X6 Light outperforms any other LED light in the same category in terms of price and light output.
Six high intensity (3W), LEDs make this the highest lumens-per-watt underwater light ever made.
• State-of-the-art, US made LEDs
• High-intensity LED light travels farther underwater for maximum visibility and truer colors
• Instant on, no bulb warm-up
• Long service life, shock proof, ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• SAE 316L stainless steel unibody is corrosion-proof and provides heat sink
• Multi-voltage 12V DC or 24V DC
• Under- and over-voltage protected; reverse polarity protected
• Lens is 10 mm tempered glass
• Includes 6-1/2 ft wire leads
• Body length is 4.92"; overall width at head is 3.94"
• Maximum hull thickness is 4 inches
• Note: Lumen output in title refers only to the white LED model, for comparison purposes
• Compliance: NMMA, USCG, ISO 8846 & SAE J1171 Ignition Protection ABYC H-27 Side Load Test MIL-STD-810G Vibration & Shock Proof ASTM B117 Salt Spray (Fog) CE, FCC Part 15, RoHS, IP68
Installation is similar to a thru-hull. Requires one 68mm (∼2-11/16") diameter hole. Full instructions are included.
A silicone rubber gasket conforms to hull curvature, so there is no need for a custom backing block.