Edson's Needle Bearing Steerers provide precise steering control.
They are highly desireable due to their dependability, super-sensitive "feel" and friction-free performance.
Designed to be mounted on a shelf or veritcal flat surface, they are exceptionally strong and easy to install.
Used on Whitbread Race winners, J-Boats, and many other popular designs.
• For sailboats from 33ft to 75 ft
• Can be used in a custom pedestal, bridge deck, powerboat console or bulkhead
• Reduces the total number of sheaves required - thus increasing steering sensitivity
• Inverted aluminum "V" frame allows the chain to diverge at a wide angle
• Needle bearings and bearing liners are of high grade stainless steel
• Accepts any Edson #855 sprocket