Edson's Portable Pump Kits are complete pumping systems that include a 30 GPM 117AL Pump mounted on a carrying board with a 32" pump handle.
When pumping, the operator stands on the board to keep the pump from moving.
Quick Clamp hose fittings and a single 20 ft length of smooth flex bore hose is supplied for user customization.
The pump can be configured with additional hose, a strainer, or special couplings to meet specific needs.
An optional Pump Kit Storage Bag is available for storage.
• Secure, stand-up operation with long handle
• High capacity - up to one gallon per stroke with 30 gpm models
• Self-priming from dry starts to 12 vertical feet
• Quick Clamp hose fittings allow fast attachment of hoses for use, and disassembly for storage
• Lightweight aluminum pump for easy portability
• Heavy-duty oil-resistant nitrile diaphragm and valves
NOTE — For a given pump size, larger diameter hoses will make pumping easier, with the same output.
Since the pump chamber is always the same size, every stroke has the same output - just differing hose size you have to muscle it through)