The CT Midi is one of Festool's most portable mobile dust extractors. It is compact and light weight, but has enough capacity for common jobsite tasks.
The CT Midi is slightly larger than the CT Mini and offers increased capacity for heavier on-site use. Sporting large wheels, double casters, and a low center of gravity, this vacuum can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. An incorporated foot brake parks the dust extractor easily. Easily carried upstairs or stored in the work van.
With 130 cfm and only 62 dB (on low setting), the CT Midi provides robust power to quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with HEPA filtration and minimal noise distractions.
One disposable filter comes standard on the CT Midi, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your every need.
The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes transport simple and efficient.
• Wet or Dry functionality
• In wet applications, internal sensors switch unit off when the reservoir is full
• Smooth start ramps up suction
• Auto start - triggered when tool plugged into vacuum is turned on
• HEPA filtration - change/clean without tools (Part #496752)
• Variable suction force for different applications
• Sealed motor
• 11-1/2 ft anti-static suction hose is flexible and kink resistant (1-1/16" diameter)
• 2-ply filter bags are particularly tear-resistant and incorporate an intergrated dust cap to prevent silling during disposal
• Filter Bags are self-cleaning to prevent caking and maintain high suction
• Recessed, balanced, center handle for easy carrying
• Sys-dock feature to attach Festool Systainer cases (not included) to the top
What's in the box —
• (1) Midi Dust Extractor
• (1) 11-1/2 ft Anti-Static Hose
• (1) Filter Bag
• (1) HEPA Filter