Surface finishing can be the most tedious part of a job, but also one of the most important. Power tools speed the task on flat surfaces, but up until now tongue and groove joints, rebates, and profiles have often left even the best-equipped craftsman with no alternative but a sanding block and elbow grease and hours of tiring work.
• Festool introduces a revolutionary new power tool that makes detail sanding faster, easier, and cleaner. The new linear sander is designed for professional use with the quality and reliability you expect from Festool.
• Rebates, edges, and profiles can only be sanded by a linear motion not side to side, not circular, not oscillating. Up until now, the only truly professional portable that could do that was your hand. But the linear sander now powers through detail sanding up to three times faster. As common as these jobs are, this means major savings in time and effort.
• Outstanding results and economic labor saver on rebates and profiles with a working stroke of 5/32" (4 mm) and a sanding surface of 3" x 5"
• The variety of sanding bases and abrasive materials for specific applications ensures a wide range of uses
• Straight linear motion with no impacts against sides of rebates
• Faster than manual sanding up to three times faster
• Cleaner than manual sanding, with dust extraction port
• Quick, easy and tool-less sanding base change using the ingenious FastFix system
• Includes: LS 130 EQ Linear Sander, StickFix (H&L) sanding pad standard 3-5/32" x 5-1/4" (490161), StickFix (H&L) sanding pad 90 degrees (490162), Plug it detachable power cord, In Systainer 1 T-Loc