Festool, approaches cordless tools a bit differently than others. To meet their customers' high expectations, they demand the same performance from all their tools, regardless of whether or not they have a cord.
The TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw builds on years of system innovation to deliver the most versatile, precise cutting system available - allowing you to go wherever the work takes you. The TSC 55 can zip through 100 meters (nearly 1000 ft) of sheet goods on a single charge, while still delivering all the benefits you’ve come to expect from the Festool Track Saw System.
The TSC 55 Cordless Track Saw has two battery docks, and can run on either a single 18V, 2.5 Ah battery or two 18V batteries at 36 volts. Running at 36 volts will provide twice the run time, higher blade rpm, and more blade torque.
Note that in this particular model, the batteries are not included; see below for further details.
• Cordless mobility and convenience
• Allows you to replace large, stationary equipment with this incredibly precise, handheld track saw system
• Splinterguards on both sides of the blade ensure zero-tearout cuts in virtually any material, for both straight and bevel cuts - for significantly reduced material waste
• Laser-straight, splinter-free cuts in seconds using the optional FS Guide Rail accessory
• Powered by one or two 18V/5.2 Ah lithium ion batteries (not included)
Note: This product includes the TSC 55 Saw, 6-1/4" 48-tooth carbide blade, splinterguard, and carrying case; plus a dust & chip collection bag. Batteries are sold separately; see below.
Fisheries offers this saw in other configurations with batteries and guide rails; see Related Products, below.