Marine Gas Stove with Three Burner Cooktop Range
Gimbaled Available with All Stainless Steel Door or SS Door with Viewing Window
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
As low as $1,499.00
As low as $1,499.00
Force 10 3-Burner Gimbal Galley Ranges feature these safety and convenience features as standard: stainless steel construction, thermocouple protection on all burners, a thermostatically controlled oven with a broiler, electronic spark ignition, and a slide away oven door with viewing window.
Available in (5) sizes. (Width dimension includes the gimbal knobs on each side.)
• Push button electronic spark ignition
• One 8200 BTU and two 3400 BTU top burners
• Oven with a 5100 BTU oven burner
• All stoves include a 5500 BTU oven broiler
• Adjustable pot holders
• Positive two-position oven door handle lock
• Built-in control panel-mounted oven thermometer
• Slide away oven door with or without viewing window
• Typically installed with gimbaling enabled, but can be "built-in" if desired
• For convenience an "in harbor" locking mechanism secures the gimbal when cooking at the dock
• All CNG and European LPG models include a hose barb fitting
• CE marked
• The cut-out height dimension in the specification table is with the top of the burner grate even with your countertop. (This includes 2.3 " of space under the stove to allow for the gimbal swing.)
• If you are gimbaling the stove, we recommend a cutout depth which will allow for 30° of gimbal to accomodate rough weather, or heeling when sailing
• The cut-out width dimension in the specification table includes the gimbal knobs on each side
• Trim kits for built-in installations are available for standard height models only. See Accessory Products, below.
Click here for installation specifications for the 63351 & 60351 American Standard stoves (21.6"W x 21.25"H).
Click here for installation specifications for the 63353 American Compact stove (21.6"W x 19.0"H).
Click here for installation specifications for the 63356 European Standard stove (20.0"W x 21.25"H).
Click here for installation specifications for the 63358 European Compact stove (20.0"W x 19.0"H).
Click here for installation specifications for the 63354 European Sub-Compact stove (20.0"W x 17.0"H).