Liquid MareLube™ is designed for valves where access is difficult or convenience is desired. Simply pour through the valve tailpipe or hose and activate the handle of the valve or seacock. Specially formulated using advanced PTFE lubrication technology designed to keep marine valve seals and balls working smoothly. Designed to be used when the boat is hauled and for those valves in difficult areas to reach and service. This application of MareLube should ideally occur and the beginning and end of every boating season. Best if you can plug the thru-hull from the outside and use a bucket to capture the run-off for re-use. A blend of high quality biodegradable USA grown vegetable oils, treated with the most effective anti-oxidants, and PTFE micropowder.
• Specifically designed for superior lubrication of Marelon®, bronze or stainless valves
• Nontoxic lube that works equally well in fresh or salt water
• Temp range -20°F to 350°F
• Non-toxic and biodegradable
• NSF/USDA H-1 registered, which gives it full acceptability for use in all areas where incidental food or water contact may occur
• ISO 9001 Certified