These are high-powered, waterproof, center-focus binoculars with electronic image stabilization. They give a stable image even if you're in motion. More importantly, at a high 14 power magnification, they eliminate the small, constant image shaking (usually not problematic with 6 or 7 power binoculars) introduced by your own hands.
Note: These are not night vision binoculars; nor are they ideal for extremely high motion platforms such as space shuttles, helicopters or certain high vibration fixed wing aircraft. For those applications, we recommend the Fujinon gyroscope stabilized Stabiscope.
• Gyro position sensors and piezo-vibration sensors, which are computer linked to direct drive motors
• Stabilization freedom is an impressive +/- 5° in any direction
• Solid-glass shifting prisms for image stabilization perfomance
• Phase-coated roof prism for sharper, more defined images with greater contrast
• 100% waterproof, fog-proof and dry nitrogen filled
• Single knob, internal focusing mechanism has no slop or play
• High impact polycarbonate housing
• Closed-cell foam flotation neck strap will keep the binoculars afloat
• Approx. dimensions: 7.3" x 5.8" x 3.4"
• Field in table is field of view at 1000 yds.