This advanced unit, based on the popular GP31, provides accurate and reliable position fixing, thanks to a sensitive, 12-channel GPS receiver combined with integrated WAAS technology. The unit has a waterproof display and is built to stand up to tough marine conditions. This durable unit is capable of storing up to 1,000 points of ship’s track, 999 points for marks and waypoints, and 50 routes of up to 30 waypoints each. Vital navigation data is presented on a 4.5-inch diagonal Silver Bright LCD screen with adjustable brilliance. Display pages include Nav, Highway, Steering, Track Plotting, and two operator programmable modes, all extremely easy to use. The GP32, like all Furuno nav receivers, feature Furuno’s NMEA 0183 programmable interface system for feeding highly accurate nav data to your Furuno radar, chart plotter, autopilot or sounder. It even includes a dedicated RS-232 port for connection to a PC. And of course, it integrates perfectly with Furuno's NavNet line of Radar/Chart Plotters.
• 12 channel, parallel tracking GPS receiver with WAAS technology, DGPS ready
• 1-3M accuracy (95% of the time with WAAS on and SA off)
• 5 display modes: plotter, NavData, steering, higyway, analog or digital
• Man overboard key
• Waypoint entry by Loran-C TD's (highway mode)
• 2 Data Ports for both RS422 and RS232