The Zone Amplifier is small, enabling discrete installation and when combined with the Marine Stereo Unit provides the platform for a True multi-zone audio system. A Marine Zone Amplifier is needed if you are planning a multi-zoned system, comprising of three or four zones.
Fusion's Marine Stereo Units have the capability to run up to four pairs of speakers. You will also need to install a Marine Zone Amplifier if your sound system has more than four pairs of speakers.
• 2 Channel
• Class D
• 70W x 2
• 2 Ohm Stable
• Water resistant design
• Conformal coated PCB
• Audio detect selectable function the amplifier turns on when audio is detected and goes to sleep / low power mode when audio is not present
• Selectable high pass/ full range setting
• Variable high pass filter
• Small and discrete size: 128 x 78 x 51mm
• High Pass Crossover: 60Hz-600Hz
• Operating Range: 10-16V DC
• Max Power Rating (Watts): D-Class 70W
• Ratings per channel: 20W RMS @ 4 ohms per channel: 33WRMS @ 2 ohms per channel