Big bass for below decks
Just because you're on a boat doesn't mean you spend all your time on deck. Sometimes, you just want to relax in a nice, comfy cabin and enjoy some music or watch a game. You'll enjoy that time a whole lot more when you add a Fusion MS-AB206 marine subwoofer to your system. Designed to bring big bass to your boat's cabin, the MS-AB206 will take any vessel's sound system to a whole new level of excellence. Specifically tuned to deliver impressive performance in the often-snug confines of a boat cabin, this powered sub gives you the rich, full bass you want in a compact package.
The anchor of your in-cabin audio system
The MS-AB206 features a 6" dual voice-coil, down-firing woofer and a matching passive radiator for exceptional bass reproduction. The passive radiator is used to augment the output the 6" driver for better low-frequency performance from a truly compact enclosure.
The built-in 4-channel Class-D amplifier delivers high output and high efficiency. Two channels are dedicated to the subwoofer, while the other two channels are tuned to power Fusion's MS-BX3020 cabin speakers -- a highly-recommended combo that sounds great in any boat.
This sub is designed for cabin use, but Fusion still engineers it to withstand moisture and heat just as well as their outdoor marine speakers.This rugged speaker is back by Fusion's True Marine 3-year warranty.
• Marine-ready active subwoofer with Class D amp
• 6" down-firing sub + 6" passive radiator
• Built-in Class D amplifier, designed for use with Fusion MS-BX3020 cabin speakers
• 26 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms (43 watts RMS per channel at 2 ohms)
• 350 watts peak power (210W sub + 140W speakers)
• Low-pass filter response: 25-200 Hz
• 15-amp fuse
• Stainless steel mounting hardware included
• Dimensions: 19-11/16" L x 9-27/32" W x 6-13/32" H