Out of the way, yet instantly available, the Eez-In II Integrated Transom Ladder this ladder is almost completely hidden from view when not in use. The only component visible is a simple and stylish faceplate with an integrated locking and release feature.
Due to the need to modify the hull of the boat, this ladder must be professionally installed.
The ladder is bolted to the surface of the transom and slides into (and stows within) internal hull spaces.
When needed, simply unlock the latch and slide the ladder aft and down into the water in one fluid motion. Once out of its storage tube, the ladder's traction molded steps simply fold out, creating a sturdy and convenience series of steps for re-boarding.
It can be integrated into even the sleekest of hull shapes.
• Semi-automatic function — all steps on common side open and close simultaneously
• Manual function — Each step is operated independently of the others
• Deploys easily from either onboard or in the water
• Easy-to-use locking and release mechanism
• Integrated storage tube
• Designed for boat with negative 15° transoms
• NOTE — sold only to OEMs and authorized installers