The 546 are some of Garmin's smallest chartplotters that feature high resolution displays. The difference in detail and ease-of-reading from a low resolution display is truly remarkable. High resolution screens have the added benefit of being clearly readable from off to the side. Once you use a high resolution chartplotter, you will never want go back.
These GPSMAP 500 Series chartplotters also accept BlueChart® g2 Vision cards for added features and functionality such as high-resolution satellite imagery, 3-D views and Auto Guidance routing technology. See our Electronic Charts sections for additional details.
• 546 models are loaded with the same satellite imagery, and also BlueChart g2 marine cartography of the coastal U.S.; they are ideal for boats cruising US waters, including Alaska, Hawaii and the Bahamas
• Easy-to-use, intuitive interface
• NMEA 2000 certified for easy connectivity with N2K sensors
• Dimensions: 5.9"W x 6.4"H x 2.9"D
• Screen Size: 3.0" x 4.0"; 5" diagonal
• VGA high resolution screen: 480 x 640 pixels