This is a highly specialized strainer for customized plumbing installations. The all bronze AARGA Strainers have all the features of the AARG Strainers (see description below) but with the added feature of a second, alternate, outflow port low down on the enclosure.
The enclosure can be installed with the lower outflow port facing any of four directions.
In practice, the traditional outflow port in the strainer head would typically be plugged, if you were using the lower port as the outlet.
Note: The head/enclosure mating bolt pattern is the same whether the head is 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2" or 3", so the same enclosure will fit any of those sizes of ARG strainer heads.
Strong, metal enclosure complies with ABS standards for inspected vessels.
• All bronze construction
• Interchangeable with ARG models
• NPT threaded ports
• Simply unscrew top cover to service basket
• Drain plug at bottom for winterizing, etc.
• Mounting tabs allow strainer to face in either direction
• Additional cast-in mounting foot for a more secure installation, if required
• Bonding connection on both sides
• O-rings seal all joining surfaces
• Available filter basket options: 304 stainless steel (standard), Monel, or plastic