Centrifugal pumps are silent running and are simple to service and operate. They will handle small solids without pump damage. They provide high GPM flow, but relatively low pressure.
Years of trouble-free service can be expected without servicing filters or check valves. Centrifugals will not self-prime; a flooded inlet is required.
• Applications: baitwell circulator, hot or cold water circulator, diesel fuel transfer, shower pan pumpout & low pressure washdown
• CP-20 and CP-30 (shown) pumps are identical except for CP-30's externally replaceable motor brushes
• The 17 GPM flow is ideal for baitwell circulation or any onboard pumping job that needs high GPM flow, but relatively low pressure
• Inlet is threaded 3/4" NPT, discharge is threaded 1/2" NPT inside and garden hose outside
• Motor is "Ignition Protected" and has a 316 SS shaft
• Continuous duty mechanical shaft seal