For larger yachts, typically over 50 feet, the Paragon Senior water pressure systems have long been the standard for performance and efficiency.
This industrial-grade rotary pump design is suitable for fresh or saltwater operation, is self-priming (to 10-feet), and provides flow up to 11 GPM in the 35 - 50 PSI pressure range.
AC models include a mechanical, industrial-grade, field-adjustable pressure switch, and are not UL listed or CE recognized.
These AC pumps are only suitable for use aboard diesel powered vessels.
Available PSR DC voltage models have a sealed, ignition-protected pressure switch located at the pressure tank, are UL listed, CE recognized, and are appropriate for either gas or diesel powered vessels. See Related Products, below.
• Inlet and outlet ports are for 1" hose
• Includes inlet strainer and oil-filled pressure gauge
• Use with the largest pressure storage (accumulator) tank that will fit into the available space; MUST be size PST-2 or larger
• Overall dimensions for AC units are 19-1/8"L x 9-7/8"W x 10-3/8"H
• Weight: 38 lb
• Regular service kits contain all seals and O-rings; Master kits add pulleys, belt, and strainer screen and gasket