The Brigg 44 Parka is made from a heavy 4.7 oz cotton twill base material, coated with 10.9 oz PVC for a total weight of 15.6 oz per yard. The PVC coating is specially formulated to resist oils and remain flexible in extremely cold temperatures.
Suitable for many activities including commercial fishing, forestry, construction, mining, and shipyard work.
Setting the Brigg 44 apart from the Brigg 40 parka, are the neoprene sealing cuffs - which keep you warm and dry by preventing the flow of water into the wide sleeves.
• Attached hood with draw cord
• Full cape sleeve design allows for unrestricted arm movement
• Soft corduroy-lined collar
• Double secure storm flap
• Matches with the Herkules 16 Bib Pants
• Note: this product runs large