A very simple design that simply keeps you dry.
Made from a knitted polyester base material (2.6 oz per yard), laminated to a PVC polyurethane layer (2.4 oz per yard), for a total weight of 5 oz per yard. The strength to weight ratio of this fabric is remarkable - an entire set (jacket and bibs) weighs just 2 pounds.
Surprisingly tough, this stretchable fabric is suitable for many activities including commercial fishing, forestry, construction and shipyard work. Another attribute of this soft, esthetically pleasing, material is that it is quiet - an important consideration for hunters, bird watchers, hikers, etc.
• Strong - extremely tear and puncture resistant
• Simple snap flap over snap storm flap - no zipper.... works great
• Attached hood with draw cord closure
• Generous cut accommodates under layers
• Set-in sleeve design with open cuffs - no closure
• No pockets - not one
• Mates with Petrus 116 Bib Pants