32 mm Midrange CB (Captive Ball) Track is made of tough 6061-T6 aluminum that is Hardcote-anodized black with Teflon® impregnation for durability and easy bearing movement. It comes in both low- and high-beam configurations.
Use high-beam track when it must span a cockpit or other unsupported area. Refer to the 32 mm High-Beam Track Spanning Chart on our website for details. The high-beam track has an internal channel for mounting bolts that are held by rectangular slides (washers). The sliding mounting bolts allow this track to be easily retro-fitted to an existing hole pattern. It has no pinstop holes.
• When end controls are not used, add HAR #E3200 or #562 endstops to absorb shock loads (sold separately)
• When end controls assemblies are used, trim caps can be used to finish the track ends
• Splice links help align track sections during installation
• Fasteners: 5/16"HH high-beam track
• Can be bent to your specifications, please call for details
• Minimum bend radius for both Low- and High-Beam R32 Track: 2.44m (8ft) for standard/short cars, and coupled short cars; 5.49m (18 ft) for HL/long cars, and coupled long cars; 7.32m (24 ft) for 9-1/8" double toggle single cars
• Note: Due to its length, track over 3.5m (9 ft) in length must be shipped via truck or air freight