Use Bullet™ blocks to lead control lines with a minumum of friction. A wide range of variations let these blocks adapt to almost all control line situations.
• Wire blocks use roller bearings which will carry a higher load than ball bearings but do not roll as freely
• Classic blocks feature stainless steel sideplates and Delrin® ball bearings
• Wire blocks feature a Teflon impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum sheave
• Shackle pin diameter: 3/16"
• Use for outhauls, vangs, barberhaulers, cunninghams, traveler controls, furling line leads and flag halyards