This non-metallic, vaportight incandescent fixture offers long life and trouble-free lighting in wet locations in marinas and on boats.
UV resistant, gray, glass filled thermoplastic polyester box, mounting adapters and globe guards resists abuse and harmful effects of the elements.
Excellent temperature operating range of -40°F ( -40°C) to +302°F (150°C) for use in areas with wide temperature variations or extreme ambient temperatures.
This ceiling mount version has a flat base for mounting on flat overhead surfaces.
A bracket is available for mounting this unit on bulkheads and walls.
• High temperature silicone gasketing maintains integrity and molded threads for ease of installation/removal
• Heat resistant glass globe withstands thermal shock in wet locations and has threaded mounting to assure weathertight sealing
• High strength protective globe guard helps prevent accidental globe and lamp breakage
• Accommodates Type A incandescent lamps up to 150 watts (bulb not included)
• Includes fasteners for assembly, but not for mounting
• UL listed including UL1571 (Incandescent Fixtures and Fixture Fittings) and UL 595 (Marine Type Miscellaneous Fixtures)