Big dials, a large dot-matrix LCD and well spaced buttons make this Icom SSB a snap to operate, even in rough seas. A full key pad, over 1300 channels, wideband RX, Ham band, TX (license required) and RX included, one-touch e-mail access (a SSB first!) with no optional filters required, front panel headset jack (to keep from waking up the crew), and many more thoughtful features make this remote control head SSB Icom's most advanced ever.
• Digital Signal Processor - digital IF filter provides flexible filter settings for narrow bandwidth signals without having to install an optional filter
• Built-in ITU Class E DSC - conforms to Class E DSC requirements, vital for your safety at sea
• One touch e-mail button - allows you to make a quick link to your coast station/server
• Includes 4 × 8-inch remote controller and 4 × 4-inch external speaker
• Channel and group dials offer easy channel selection and operation
• Powerful 150W (PEP) output
• 0.5 to 29.9999MHz wideband receiver
• DIN and RS-232C connectors for external equipment
• NMEA 0183 interface included
• NOTE: Among other items, in order to use the M802 transceiver, you will need an AT-140 Automatic Antenna Tuner, and an OPC-1147N Control Cable to connect them.
See Accessory Products, below, as well as our FISCO Navigator on SSB Installations for a more complete picture