With it's unique, overlapping, Microplate® barrier formulation to inhibit water permeation, and two-part epxoy formulation, Interprotect® 200E/2001E is Interlux's premium underwater epoxy primer, offering outstanding performance and long-term effectiveness.
Interprotect offers a significant step up from Interlux's value-oriented single part Primacon underwater primer.
For superoir above the waterline priming, we recommmend Interlux 404/414 two-part epoxy primer for its easier sanding qualities.
• 40% solids; developed to protect fiberglass hulls from water osmosis damage
• Can also be used to repair gelcoat blistered hulls
• For repair of damaged areas where gelcoat has been damaged or removed or fiberglass laminate is exposed, use Epiglass Epoxy Resin as a sealing coat prior to application of Interprotect®2000/2001
• Excellent primer for underwater metals such as keels, struts, shafts and running gear
• Up to 2 weeks between coats without sanding
• Most Interlux antifouling paints can be applied directly over Interprotect; however, vinyl antifouling paints are not compatible
• Kit includes base and curing agent
• Application: brush or spray