Designed for the owner looking for luxury and comfort, Jabsco's range of Deluxe Flush macerating toilets offers space saving modern styling with minimal water usage and virtually silent operation. Deluxe Flush toilets are available in two seat heights, angled or straight backs, and with the option for raw water or pressurized fresh water flush for the ultimate in odor control.
These 14" Deluxe Flush Toilets sport a regular household sized seat at a comfortable, traditional "short" height.
14" Deluxe Flush toilets are available with either an upright back for a snug fit against vertical bulkheads, or an angled back, with a smaller footprint, for mounting against the slope of the hull.
These are the angle backed models. See Related Products, below, for a link to the straight backed models
The entire bowl is made from high gloss vitreous china with crevice-free contours for easy cleaning.
Operation is simple and provides a choice of four eco-friendly flush options, using either raw water or fresh water from the boat's own pressurized system.
• Fresh or raw water flush
• Virtually silent operation
• Non-clogging, large bore, high speed, 240 watt centrifugal pump macerates waste; standard 1-1/2" discharge
• Programmable "one touch", surface mount, control pad with 4 flush options - fill, flush, quick flush, empty - you can leave the bowl wet or dry after use
• Minimizes water usage - quick flush uses less than 1 quart
• Control pad can also be flush mounted using any of the Gewiss or Vimar fascia plates for increased color and style flexibility
• Freshwater flush models (requires flow of at least 2.9 gpm) include an electric solenoid valve and siphon breaker to prevent backflow into freshwater pressure system (1/2" inlet, 3/4" outlet on solenoid valve)
• Raw water flush models are supplied with a remote mounted self-priming pump - to bring in sea, river, or lake water - and in-line strainer
• Integral anti-odor water lock in all models - works even when bowl is dry
• Concealed wiring and plumbing
• Uses less than 1.0 amp-hour per day
• Holding tank can be as much as 6 ft above toilet
• Dimensions for 14" models: 14-3/8"H x 14-3/4"W x 17-5/8"Deep