Commonly used on sailboats, the 2030 is a large bearing side-mounted control, providing 3-1/4" (82mm) of cable stroke for either a clutch or throttle. It is also applicable, however, for many other industrial and marine applications controllong variable delivery hydraulic pumps, rotary or slideable levers, and other devices with relatively small mechanical forces.
The 2030 output cable attaching flange (cable support bracket) can be installed at 90 degree increments in relation to the control handle.
The 2030 is only available with one length of handle.
The 2030 requires cable connection kits that typically use 30 Series (10-32 threaded ends) or 40 Series (1/4-28 threaded ends) cables. Connector kits are sold separately and each cable end attached to the control head requires one kit.
• Corrosion-free chromed die cast brass with stainless steel hardware - will outlast all competing products
• 3-1/4" stroke
• Neutral or mid-position adjustable detent or friction is supplied as standard equipment
Available in 10 variations of detent and friction settings and finishes:
• "Standard" format is chrome finish with straight all chrome handles, in the "A" configuration
• K - Chrome finish flange and handle
• L - Satin brass finish flange and handle
• M - Black epoxy finish flange and chrome handle
• N - Long handle with adjustable detent and black knob
• O - Long handle with friction and red knob