The 2046 is a medium-duty bronze and stainless steel control head, providing a single handle to operate 2 functions (throttle and shift) independently. Its compact and rugged design exceeds any competitive product in value and performance. The dome is slightly smaller than other Kobelt mechanical control heads, allowing for space savings but with a robust control.
The 2046 allows for clutch travel up to 3 inches (76mm), or throttle travel of 1-5/8" (41mm), and incorporates a roller-type detent and independent throttle override. An optional throttle stroke extension kit is available which will extend the stroke to 2-5/8" (67 mm) and contains all necessary parts to connect either a 33 series or 43 series cable (#2046-0905 and 2046-0906, respectively).
• Marine bronze and stainless steel construction - will outlast all competing products
• Control handle will engage the gear in either direction before throttle acceleration takes place
• Clutch override button is provided to allow revving the engine without engaging the gear
• 5-year warranty
• NOTE: Cable connector kits are sold separately; each push-pull cable end attached to the control head requires one kit. Cables are typically 30 Series (10-32 threaded ends) or 40 Series (1/4-28 threaded ends).
Available in over 60 variations of long/short, knob/T-bar, and curved/straight handles, finish, metal labels, and neutral safety switch:
• "Standard" model has chrome finish cover with straight all chrome handle with black knob, and no neutral safety switch
• H - One neutral safety switch on detented handle
• K - Chrome finish cover and handles
• M - Black epoxy finish cover with chrome handle
• U - Curved handle with black knob
• V - T-bar handle with plastic grip
• Y - T-bar handle
• Z - With riveted metal labels - Forward, Neutral, Reverse