The SeaBlazeX features nearly twice the light output of Lumitec's popular SeaBlaze3 underwater light.
It has an especially broad bright beam pattern, and a housing constructed of carefully formulated bronze alloy with a designed underwater service life of more than 50 years.
The circuitry is completely self-contained and tested to rigorous military standards for EMI, transient voltages, temperature extremes, and mechanical shock and vibration.
Unlike many other underwater LED lights, an exclusive thermal foldback technology ensures the light can operate above water indefinitely without damage.
The luminaire requires only a small 1/2" through-transom wire hole, so installation is fast and easy.
• Multiple output modes via toggling the on/off switch
• 2800 lumen light output (white LEDs)
• 10 - 30V DC voltage
• Ideal for transom mounting, not recommended for running surfaces e.g. the bottom of the hull
• Expected bulb life is more than 22,000 hours
• USCG ignition protected
• Completely sealed for total immersion
• Requires a fuse or circuit breaker protected circuit (5A max.)
• Includes 5 ft sealed power cord and (3) insulating mounting bushings; requires 1/2" hole for wire
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA
• Note: Lumen output in title refers only to the white LED model, for comparison purposes
Heavy on the technical side...
With the light on, an abrupt Off/On toggle of your standard user installed SPST switch allows the SeaBlazeX (both single and dual color models) to transition through various light output modes:
• Single Color Models
1 - Constant
2 - Fade
3 - Flashing/Strobe
• Dual Color Model
1 - Cross-Color Fade - gently undulating color mix
2 - On, white
3 - On, blue
4 - On, white and blue
5 - Flashing, two color